blog de développement - Projet「MOSS」

Animations 2D et 3D, vous pouvez utiliser les liens vidéos rapides Vimeo et Youtube disponibles.

blog de développement - Projet「MOSS」

Message non lupar flyer » 01 Déc 2018, 17:36

(Here I will post link(s) to the finished film)
flyer
Tasse à café

Message(s) : 222
a noté: 214 fois
a été noté: 31 fois

Introduction

Message non lupar flyer » 01 Déc 2018, 17:57

Back in 2016 I began development on a short (10-20 minute) animated fan-film based on characters I created for a scifi cartoon.
I am working on this project in my spare time so It may be years before It is completed. This thread is a production blog to document the process...

Story/Script
I have planned the film as a series of montage sequences. January 2016 I began writing sequences and actions which I wanted to include in the story and arranged scenes into a narrative structure.
IMG_7667_story treatment.png
IMG_7667_story treatment.png (246.6 Kio) Consulté 44 fois

Alongside the process of writing a story treatment, I also made lots of image boards and thumbnails to help expand visualizing shots at this early stage...

Layout & Story Art
Refining each shot and developing each scene/sequence demands planning and design work. I started to sketch out rough layouts and make notes on design elements for each sequence. Concept/character art is needed before I am a step closer to a finished layout/shot.
(Essentially I am story boarding and designing as I plan each sequence - It is also important to be aware of any literal or implied meaning in the story, so I make sure to write a shot-by-shot scripture for each sequence to aid in composing the scene visually.)
imageboards_A1S1_c1.png
imageboards_A1S1_c1.png (115.04 Kio) Consulté 44 fois
imageboards_A1S1_c2.png
imageboards_A1S1_c2.png (188.29 Kio) Consulté 44 fois

I am experimenting with how to animate the film technically, but I will almost surly be using digital software to hand draw eveything/using practical FX composites.

Pièces jointes
station_sketch.png
station_sketch.png (74.84 Kio) Consulté 44 fois
flyer
Tasse à café

Message(s) : 222
a noté: 214 fois
a été noté: 31 fois

Retour vers Animation