[RECHERCHE] Illustrator for a Graphic Novel

Postez vos scénarios, scripts, synopsis.
Postez ici toutes vos recherches de dessinateurs BD svp .

[RECHERCHE] Illustrator for a Graphic Novel

Message non lupar Alessio » 10 Oct 2017, 23:30

Bonjour,

I’m a 27 years old Italian guy. I wrote a story for a graphic novel. I already wrote the script and now I'm working on the screenplay and the storyboard.
Even though I graduated in animation at an Academy of fine arts, I'm not good enough to handle the drawings. That's why I’m looking for an illustrator/cartoonist to collaborate with on some comic pages, in order to present the project to a publisher.

Title: The sign of sin
Genre: distopic - fantasy
Public: mainly adult
Format: graphic novel (between 150 and 200 pages)
Stile Inspiration: Gipi,Florent Sacré, Cyril Pedrosa, Manuele Fior, Jorge Gonzalez

Pitch: it is a very symbolic and intimate story set in a oppressive and obscurantist world. It revolves mainly around a young man named Amos and his difficult relationship with Glauco, a guy of his age. The focus of the story is on the way Amos reacts when he discover that sometimes you have to deal with the fact that who you are is not what you wanted to be.

For now (I mean the next months, I have not imminent deadline) I would like to work only on 5-6 comic pages.

If there is someone interested out there, you can ask me for more information, I'll be glad to answer you.
Write me an email at: alessio.bagiardi@gmail.com
Show me your portfolio and I'll send you the script of the project. If you like it, we can work on a test page before we decide to work together on this project.

Best regards,
Alessio
Alessio
Ersatz

Message(s) : 2
a noté: 0 fois
a été noté: 0 fois

Re: [RECHERCHE] Illustrator for a Graphic Novel

Message non lupar Alessio » 11 Oct 2017, 22:54

Here's some additional information about the fantasy element that drives the plot:

The story is set in a village where a flawless administration of justice has been achieved thanks to the power of a spring given to humanity by a god, The Lord of Sin. The spring water marks with a sign any sinner who has been previously sprinkled with the very same water, and everyone gets dived in the fountain at birth. The punishments are entrusted to the Guards, a proctor authority joined every year by the first son born after the new moon. This baby is exempted from the bath in the well. With time this administration of justice leads to an oppressive and obscurantist reality where even the smallest yielding to temptation is harshly punished.
Alessio
Ersatz

Message(s) : 2
a noté: 0 fois
a été noté: 0 fois

Retour vers Scénario