A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Lead 3D Environment Artist at Gameloft Madrid, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome, which were created in this studio.
Job Description & Environment:
As an Art Lead you will be an exceptional artist with strong organisational skills. You have experience in leading a team and creating great game art.
Working under the supervision of the Studio Art Director you will drive the art creation for a high end mobile project. Ensuring that cutting edge visuals are achieved while successfully guiding the art team through the production.
• Defining visual standards/benchmarks and aiding the team to reach these visual goals
• Creating best practice 3D assets to communicate the quality bar and guide the team
• Providing hands on 3D and 2D art production support where required
• Clearly communicating the visual aims to the team and studio through strong documentation
• Being actively involved in the creation process, constantly interacting with the game and level designers
• Helping to define project deadlines/milestones with project leads
• Assessing work and providing detailed feedback and mentorship to art team
• Closely collaborating with the Studio Art Director and World Art Director
• >5 years of experience in video game production and at least 2 in a Lead or Senior position.
• High proficiency in 3D Studio Max.
• Excellent 3D modelling, texturing and asset creation.
• Low polygon modelling/texturing skills. .
• Strong understanding of latest 3D art creation techniques.
• Knowledge of game creation engines (Unity, Unreal,..etc )
• Working experience on PC or consoles is a plus.
• High proficiency in ZBrush is a plus.
• Proficiency in classic drawing, storyboard and/or illustration is a plus.
• Fluent English
And above all, motivation and a passion for videogames!
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• 25 paid vacation days
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio with the reference “Lead 3D Environment Artist” to email@example.com
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com