Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome and many other successful titles, is currently seeking a Tracking Data Manager!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
This is a key position within the company, helping ensure the correct implementation of statistics tracking and anti-cheating measures in games developed at the studio by performing analysis on data generated.
The job will require a proactive person with good communication skills, technical skills or background and a problem solver attitude.
Tasks involve from code implementation, debugging/review and DB querying/data analysis to coordination with several teams across the company to solve issues, propose ways to improve the current flows/requirements, help in designing/testing them and finally transferring the knowledge to the studio teams as needed. The candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of departments and learn different technologies.
• Develop small scripts or tool to automatize/aid in report generation, data crossing/validation, cheater detection and banning, etc (Python/Scripting/SQL).
• Keep track on the projects tracking implementation and issues.
• Coordinate with Game Design, Game Monetization, Business Intelligence, E-Commerce and Online teams as needed to fulfil the requirements.
• Perform investigations on data across different DBs to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyze data and reports generated and audit data integrity and correctness.
• Experience working in Unix Environments
• Experience or demonstrable skills with Python or other scripting language (PHP, Ruby, Perl, Lua, ...)
• Data Mining and Statistics
• Experience or demonstrable skills with SQL
• High English level
• Experience or demonstrable skills with C/C++/Java
• Web Programming
*Chosen qualified candidates will be asked to complete a skills assessment.
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with the reference “Tracking Data Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com